Sunday, May 17, 2009

Random Photos from the Eventful Week!

me with some of the sweetest, cutest kids around!!!
These are some other random photos from our fun week, and a couple that aren't from that week, but we still wanted to share. This is the first night everyone came, and the girls camped out with Grandpa Dennis in the living room with thier Hannah Montana sleeping bags. This is funny, since they camped the last night too, in Grandma Carol and Grandpa John's motorhome in the front yard! They had fun this night with Dennis, and the next day when Mallory got her card games, and they played and giggled for a long time. They also did a puzzle together, of course- but they did it so quick, I didn't get the picture!

here's my gift from the girls on my team- an autographed, pink softball! So cool!!!

Becca's scriptures- blurry, but I had to take a pic to show she had gotten some on her baptism too, just to be fair! They are dark green with gold leafing and her name in fancy gold lettering...



Mallory chose blue with silver leafing and silver block lettering to match the titles on the spine (that is what she chose! :) )...





a crazy graduation shot Kris got...





Mallory writing in the fancy journal grandma Carol gave her














...and Grandma Judy, we are going to get cracking this summer on the Baptism books you gave them!!!! I will be calling and asking for you to email your testimony, etc. It will be a very special book, for sure!


and here are some Easter pictures I forgot I had taken. Don't think they made it into the Easter blog entry...


we had fun coloring eggs!


Mallory going up to bat! This may have been the time she hit a double! She is a slugger when she wants to be :)




The team shirt, compliments of an awesome team mom!!!!!

Okay, so I went over the top with photos and anecdotes, but we have had a lot of fun around here lately!!!!!

p.s.- I forgot to take a picture of my master's degree- that is the only thing missing! You can imagine it all fancy and saying Kim has a master's in school administration services! I am going to get it framed!

YES, I am a dork :)


Grandma took a pic of the girls downtown at the farmer's market. We walked around there for a while, tried to find white corn for our barbeque the next day (before Star Trek/the play/parents seeing friends). No corn to be found, but we had fun listening to the live music, looking around, and eating at the burger/mexican walk-up window place on Main and Church.


a baptism pic including all the cousins and grandparents in attendance- It is dark, arrrgh!

me, tired and thirsty after sitting in the hot, direct sunlight!


















5 comments:

Christa said...

Oooh, dig the pink softball.

As for framing your masters...that is SO not dorky. I framed Paul's degree and it's only a bachelor's, but we both worked hard for that thing and I want people to see it!

Kfrogdiva said...

Okay, my blogging totally lacks structure (I ARE a teacher, waaah huuuh!). What I really meant was that I am a dork for posting pictures of every last thing :)

Judy Stohl said...

What a fun week you had - so many special events. I am sorry to miss them all.

Cammi said...

Fun pictures! I loved the update and posting all the miscellaneous photos of the past few weeks. You guys have been SO busy...with super FUN events!

Synda said...

Wow! You guys are busy. You're girls are getting big too! And so cute! A master's degree? Way to go! Synda