Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mallory's Birthday/Team Bowling Party!

Mallory couldn't wait for her softball team party, since it doubled as her birthday party too! She got there and immediately got into her bowling game. SHe is the one on the lane in the far right, with the navy blue shirt on. There were so many kids here, and so much going on this weekend with it also being baptism weekend, and me doubling as the coach, that I didn't get very many good pictures. I even forgot to get a picture of the birthday cake, which was a baseball diamond with a mitt in the middle of it. It said "GO Comets!" and "Happy Birthday Mal"


some cousin fun!


Even the littlest cousin had fun!


That was an attempt to get a picture of all the gifts she got. Among them were a toys r us gift card, a movie- Hotel for Dogs, nail polish and lip gloss in ALL colors imaginable, a purse, a High School Musical secret pillow/diary, money, bracelets and beads, a fairy garden kit, and a snow cone maker (which all of us are enjoying!).


The girls got t-shirts with the team picture made my one of our moms, and had fun signing each other's. I gave them each a goody bag with a baseball theme (forgot to take pictures of them!). They had peanuts and cracker jacks, jolly ranchers, a bouncy baseball, a baseball keychain, a little clacker and a baseball pinball game, etc, just little things like that. I also called them up and gave each one a certificate and talked about them. Some of the awards were "No matcher for our catcher", second base- second to none!", etc.n They liked that...


Here I am with my "Thrilling Third Base" players!

my awesome first base, having fun bowling

my girls!


my boy!

fun!







It was a great party, but again, I am sooo mad that I was so busy and everyone was having so much fun that I didn't get a picture of the cake or the goody bags before I gave them out! Oh well. Everyone had a great time, and for the second time that weekend, Mallory felt very special! I am proud of my team, and who knows, maybe coach Kim will return next season!















2 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

That looks like a great party!!

Cammi said...

HOW FUN! How do you do it all, Kim? Goody bags and special certificates for each girl? That is so thoughtful. You had such a busy weekend and it looks like you pulled it all off great! Great memories for Mallory!