Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Little Princess


Friday night before my graduation, Grandma and Grandpa had planned to go see a good friend, and Daddy planned to go and see Star Trek, so the girls and I went downtown to see the Enchanted Playhouse's production of A Little Princess. It had been a long time since we had enjoyed a play together, and we had a great time! I saw the main director of the playhouse, and he remembered me from my days of always being involved in a production, either there or at the Ice House. The girls totally enjoyed the story, and Becca really wants for her and I to audition for a play together. That would be so much fun!!! We just may put her in their summer acting workshop for kids. Mal was a little interested too, but I don't think as much...

a couple of pictures we tried to take in our seats, but the theater and an iPhone didn't mix!






afterwards some pix with some of the cute little cast members!


It turned out to be perfect timing too, because not more than five minutes after the girls and I got home, Grandma and Grandpa did too! What a fun girls night out!







2 comments:

Cammi said...

What a FUN night! And of course I LOVE the matching dresses!

Judy Stohl said...

You girls do so many fun things - I am jealous - and you are both so cute!!