Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our Aunt is Awesome!

We were SO very excited to get home today and see a package addressed to the girls from their Aunt Cammi for their birthdays. She was so sweet and thoughtful to send them something. This picture shows Becca perfectly when she gets a present. Carefully removing the paper and savoring every bit of opening it.
And then there is Mal, heehee! She always excitedly dives in, paper flying everywhere!

Such cute jammies Aunt Cammi, we LOVE them!!!
They couldn't wait to take showers and put them on! They looked so cute!
Again, thank you so much Cammi, you are the coolest aunt! We love getting cute and comfy jammies! Your gifts are always the best!



2 comments:

Judy Stohl said...

You girls are sooooooo cute!! Aunt Cammmi is the best shopper ever - what will we do when she is healthy and can go, go, go????
First thing every morning, I check my blogs to see if there is anything on your blog. Thanks Kim for posting so many great things on your blog. It makes me feel very connected to all of you even though I am far away. Miss you all!

Cammi said...

I'm so glad you like them! I love shopping for you cute girls! I bought one for Reilly too so you can all be triplets at our next sleepover (hopefully soooooooon!) You girls look so cute in them! I hope I chose the right colors for each of you. If not, feel free to switch! I won't have hurt feelings!

How is it that you girls always have perfect hairdos and hair ribbons? Even at the end of the day? Spill your secrets!

I love that you are blogging so often. It makes me feel so close to you knowing all that you are doing and seeing you grow. The only problem is that it also makes me miss you lots. Waaaaaaaaaaaah.

I'm glad you are having such a fun spring break. Traveling on spring break is overrated, right? That's what I told myself when we had to stay home. And it ended up being a bonding, relaxing time. Sounds like you're having the same. Nothing like mother/daughter fun!

Miss you lots! Tell Daddy I miss him, too. LOVE YOU! Happy Late Birthday to Becca (I was soooo late on the gift) and Happy Early Birthday to Mallory!