Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Last Friday's Field Trip to Monterey
















Last Friday, my class and two others went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and then to Mission San Juan Bautista. It is always fun and definitely the highlight of the year for the kids. I have gone several times now and always marvel at the ocean life, so I wanted to post just a few of the many pictures I took. There are more of the aquarium and mission, and lots of kids enjoying it that I didn't want to include, but these were just a handful of my aquarium favorites! March 12th, it's off to Fresno State University for the Peach Blossom Oral Interpretation Festival...

1 comment:

Cammi said...

What a busy day! Sounds like a lot of fun, though. I'm sure the kids love it. Those two in the picture with you are sure cute!