Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's Cammi's Fault!




I saw Cammi's great Target finds and had to check it out for myself at our store. Once again, I too was a slave to the Target girl's section! Cute stuff! Way low prices! Gotta love it! Cammi, I agree, there are worse vices out there. This is how I spent my day off today- that, and several other things:
1) Went to see my doctor, Dr. Wu. My blood sugar is 100, so that is on the high end of the normal range. My cholesterol is up again, so I have to watch my diet and start exercising more again (no more excuses!!!).
2) Met Kris at home during his lunch break and ate lunch together
3) Picked the girls up from school early and we all 3 went to Dr. Henrikson for our dental checkups. No one had cavities, Mallory lost a tooth while the hygenist was cleaning it, and Becca may end up needing braces in the not so far off future. I wish I had thought to take my phone out and get some pictures!
4) Dropped Becca off at school again for track practice. She says she and another girl are "the fastest 3rd graders on the team"
5) Mallory and I went shopping for her baptism dress and it is BEAUTIFUL! I want to post a picture but I don't know...I know, it's not her wedding, but still...(let me know if you think I should)
6)Went to Target and got the stuff pictured above
All in all, it was nice to break the monotony and have a day off. It didn't really feel that relaxing and it went by fast, but it was still good. Now I realize how "stay at home" moms can also feel like they are always on the go. I didn't go to work, but I wasn't really home much either!

2 comments:

Cammi said...

Wow - BUSY DAY! Sounds fun, though. I LOVE YOUR TARGET FINDS! Oh my goodness, those gold sandals?! LOVE THEM! I didn't even let my mom push me through the shoe section. I did enough damage in the girls clothes. They just have some REALLY cute stuff right now. It's all well priced so it seems harmless until I check out and realize it all added up to be significant! I've got to stop! There's a recession going on!

Sorry to hear your blood sugars and cholesterol are up. I hope that works itself out, soon.

I believe Becca that she is the fastest in 3rd grade - I have seen her run! She is coordinated, too. Everything you need to be a great athlete!

I'm so excited to see Mallory's dress! She will look so beautiful in white with that GORGEOUS skin and dark hair. She is such a sweetie.

Talk to you guys soon! We love you!

Judy Stohl said...

Kim - sounds like you had a very busy day! The shoes and dresses are adorable. I can't believe it is almost time for Mallory's baptism - I am hoping to come.
Becca - you have always been a very fast runner - I'm not surprised that you are the fastest on your team. Mallory, I am excited to see you baptism dress.
Everyone is growing up too fast!! Grandma will soon have a bunch of teenagers!!