Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Next American Idol!!!!

I was a very faithful fan of American Idol the first two seasons, and watched the last couple episodes of the other seasons, just to see who I liked. This year, I am hooked again, and ADAM LAMBERT is the reason. He is probably the best thing to ever come out of this show so far! The girls and I think he is cute, has an amazing voice and stage presence, and he chooses GREAT songs! This rendition is wonderful, and I am a Tears for Fears fan (and I also really like the one that is by Gary Jules, whose version is on the video game "Gears of War" and in the movie "Donnie Darko"). I also loved his version of "Tracks of My Tears", by Smokey Robinson (If you haven't seen it, find the link to it after watching "Mad World", and be prepared to be amazed!). GO ADAM! You are the next American Idol!!!

1 comment:

Judy Stohl said...

The first couple of weeks that I watched American Idol I didn't think Adam was that great (probably because of my age). He seemed a little too weird to me. But the last few weeks, I have changed my mind. He is not only great, he is in a totally different league from the rest of the contestants. I agree - he will probably be the next American Idol.