Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What Grandma Judy Got Us!

Okay, so this first picture of Becca tells it all- they are starting to love clothes, and since we were all made up already from playing Rockstars, they didn't mind posing in the clothes they got with the money Grandma Judy sent them. I had a great time bargain hunting, and got a lot! Here they are in their new jeans and sweaters. Becca's grey sweater has some silver threading around the middle, and its really pretty (you may be able to see it if you click on the photo and enlarge it)...

yes, she said she felt like a princess today, and had to wear her tiara...

They each got their own pair of these Mudd brand boots and Champion tennies, RIDICULOUSLY marked down...

Mal wanted to make sure you knew that she still has and loves "Pinky the Birthday Poodle" very much!

Her sweater has little rhinestones around the top of it...


I love my jeans and sweater!

And now for the Camp Rock jammies and slippers (they decided they had to wear the wannabe Ray-Bans at this point, since they had forgotten about them earlier)....


Thank you so much for all this great stuff! We had lots of fun modeling our presents from you, and we will think of you when we wear them!








3 comments:

Cammi said...

Cute outfits! All these pictures make me miss you guys so much! I'm so glad you had a fun Christmas. I hope we can all celebrate the holidays together next year. Much love to you!

Judy Stohl said...

Oh my gosh - you got so many things. How am I going to find something for your birthdays? You both look so cute and stylish!! I miss you. Skype me soon.

Rebecca Susan said...

Keilana looked through all these pictures shrieking excitedly "That's my friends Becca and Mallory." They look beautiful!